In this tutorial, we learn how to say words and phrases related to dating in Polish. "Czy umowisz sie ze mna" means "would you like to go out with me". So, if you want to ask someone out on a date, that is how you would do it! "Czy chcesz pojechac do kina" means "would you like to go to the movies". To say, "I like you very much", you will say "bardzo cie lubie". To tell a woman that she is beautiful, you would say "jestes piekna". Finally, to ask someone if you can kiss them, say "czy moge cie pocalowac". Using all of these can help you land a date and learn Polish at the same time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades