In this tutorial, we learn how to count to 100 in Polish. You will start with "jeden" which means one, then move on to the rest of the numbers. It's very important to take your time when you are learning each individual number, so that you know how the accent should sound and you know how to say it properly in different sentences. It will be extremely helpful if you try and listen to an audio recording while you are saying the numbers so that you learn exactly how to say it. Continue to learn all the different numbers and make connections between them so you can better remember them all.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades