In this video, we learn how to say the months of the year in Polish. To say January, you will say "Styczen in Polish. February is "luty", March is "marzec", April is "kwiecien", May is "maj", June is "czerwiec", July is "lipiec", August is "sierpien", September is "wrzesien", October is "pazdziernik", November is "listopad", and December is "Grudzien". Practice saying these out loud while you are watching the video so you get a good idea for how the words are supposed to sound when they are said correctly. After you have these down, you will have a better understanding and can use them in sentences, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades