In this tutorial, we learn how to buy Polish train tickets in polish. To say "I'd like 2 tickets for the intercity to Poznan", you would say "Poproze dwa bilety na InterCity do Poznania". To say "first or second class?", you will say "Pierwsza czy druga klasa". To say second you will say "druga" and to say smoking or non smoking you would ask "Dla palacych czy niepalacych". Knowing these can help you purchase train or bus tickets if you are traveling abroad. Although you will want to practice with the accent before you go up to a counter, so you have the wording right and your accent make sense!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades