Yes, it's right. It's totally boiling in your classroom. Impress your teacher (or be a smart ass), by asking if you can open the window in Polish. In this video, learn how to ask "May I open the window?" and how to pronounce it correctly in the Polish native tongue.
Ever wanted to learn Polish? Or are you planning a trip to Poland? WonderHowTo is full of videos teaching the English to Polish translation of many popular words & phrases... everything from "What is your name?" to "Do you have something cheaper?" Be sure to search WonderHowTo by clicking the website link below for all videos from "Learn Polish".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades